The privacy of our donors and supporters is a top priority. We are committed to protecting your privacy and do so by following the policies outlined below.
- We do not share your personal information with any third party. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone. This policy applies to all information received by Agros, both online and offline.
- Agros will discontinue contacting any person upon that person’s oral or written request directed to Agros.
- We do not share donors’ names or personal information with any third party. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent the personal information of donors to anyone. This policy applies to all information received by Agros, both online and offline.
- We use a third-party financial institution to process credit card transactions. Donor information will only be used to the extent necessary to securely process donations.
- Agros uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) online technology, which encrypts the data provided for online donations. This means that sensitive information, such as your credit card number, becomes unreadable to anyone who wrongly intercepts the information. SSL is supported by all major web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- All donations made online to Agros are secure. When you donate online, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. We use your information to process your donation(s) and to verify credit card data. We use your email address and mailing address to send you your tax-deductible receipt(s) and to keep you informed about our programs. Your email address and mailing address are saved in a database certified under the E.U. – U.S. Privacy Shield framework.
- When you visit agros.org we collect basic, non-identifying information. This includes data like number of visitors to our site, total pages viewed, and time on page. We use this non-identifying information to improve our communications with you.
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child without the consent of the child’s parent(s). Children under the age of 13 should obtain parental consent before accessing agros.org.
We are committed to keeping your information safe. Should you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us using the information below. A team member will respond as soon as possible.
2225 Fourth Avenue, Second Floor
Seattle, WA 98121